I would like to thank JGoodWithSports for this honorable nomination and all of my readers out there for their continued support! I write my heart out, and, it turns out, some of you find it interesting! That is exciting and humbling at the same time. I am grateful for this blog and all the ones like it, which I aim to follow. Thanks for taking the time out of your day/night to let me share a little bit of my heart with you!
2. List the rules.
3. Display the award on your post of the award.
4. List seven facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven facts about me:
1. I work two part-time jobs and blog on the side because if I didn’t, I probably wouldn’t be able to stay sane!
2. I wish I could blog all of the time and get paid for it – personal goal.
3. I really want to get a dog, and have always wanted one, so I’m looking into different breeds and shelters.
4. I used to think that I wanted to be in a romantic relationship above all else, but now I realize how it isn’t the most important thing in life. Number one is health – both mine and that of my family.
5. Friends come and go, and I love them all in their uniqueness.
6. I try not to judge anyone else for any reason because we are all human, and with being human comes the chance of getting something wrong once in a while. I put myself in the shoes of others a lot. I really recommend it.
7. I feel safer blogging here because it gives me the freedom to share with you everything I feel inside.
My nominations are:
11. A. R. D. Warrior
12. Love Hope Peace
15. Polishing Dookie