Thank you to Lance Price Blog 2016 for the nomination of this wonderful award and the chance to share some personal information with all of you. I hope you will return the gesture if and when you are nominated as well. I wish I could nominate all of you, for every voice I have encountered in your blogs is worthy of mention at the least!
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate seven new blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1. Who is your biggest inspiration, and how do they inspire you?
My biggest inspiration is my mother who perseveres through all and with her ingenuity is able to overcome all obstacles in her path. She is the strongest and kindest soul I have ever known with endless patience and an everlasting will to do good. I follow her example as best as I can, though neither of us is perfect. We strive to do good every day.
2. What does it mean for you to “live life to the fullest”?
Living life to the fullest means living out my full potential, meaning living out my purpose in life. All of us have a passion or a gift and my perception of this passion/gift is that we must use it for the good in all that we do. I use my passion for writing to reach out to those who perhaps don’t have the means to express themselves as well or thoroughly but who can identify with the struggles I face or the joys I share here.
3. How are you developing your mind, and how important is that development to you?
I read as much as I can, for pleasure, to stay informed, to better myself in any way that I can. I set goals for myself to achieve and strive toward them on a daily basis. It is extremely important to me to keep developing my mind and challenging myself to be better than I was yesterday.
4. What is your favorite season of the year, and why?
My favorite season is summer, although most hate the scorching heat, I love the warmth of the sun on my skin plastered in SPF.
5. If you could have one prayer answered for absolute certainty, right here and now, what prayer would you have answered?
That prayer would be for the best health of all people everywhere, for without health we cannot accomplish much in this life.
2. Victo Dolore
My questions for you:
1. What do you see as your greatest accomplishment and why?
2. What drives you to wake up in the morning refreshed and ready to face the day?
3. How did you start your blog or why do you write?
4. Where do you like to do most of your writing? Do you have a designated spot or just anywhere?
5. What’s the first thing you think of in the morning and the last thing on your mind before bed?