A huge expression of gratitude to Lance Price for the nomination! I continue to be baffled at the thought of being nominated for awards, but I am so humbled!
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
3 Things about myself:
- I have a passion for writing and serving the public.
- I began writing stories when I was in the third grade and never stopped.
- I am happy to announce the new member of my family since Dec. 2016: 10-year-old girl, Everest (Parsons Russell Terrier).
5 Questions From Lance Price:
- What inspires you to write your next article? I am inspired by a variety of things, people, places, music sometimes, a movie, or the daily post prompts. 😉
- How do you start your day? I start my day with a cup of tea.
- What is your favorite weather pattern and why? I love the summer sun, so I’d have to go with sunny weather. It just warms me up from my core.
- What do you think the world needs more of and less of? It needs more humility and humanity/less hatred and selfishness.
- If there was one thing you could know everything about, what would it be? I would have to say dogs because I just can’t get enough information on them. Ever since I was little, I would look up information on different breeds and how they see the world, etc.
Five Questions For the Nominees:
- What do you look for in blog posts when you’re looking at the Reader feed (what makes you click to read more about a post)?
- How do you end your day?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Do you see hope in humanity or in a deity (God, etc.) or not at all?
- If there was one thing you could know about the future, what would you want to know?